Please note that we are complying with all NHS guidance relating to Coronavirus. Where possible, we are happy to provide online tuition for anyone who is self-isolating and emergency tuition for students in exam years and approaching summer exams.
Tutor Help provides high quality private one-to-one tutoring for learners of all ages and across all subjects. Our tutors are of the highest calibre and are all DBS cleared and certiﬁed. We take pride in delivering expert tuition in the learner’s own home, or a preferred alternative, and offer ﬂexible hours over seven days a week so you can easily ﬁt lessons around your family commitments.
- We offer tutoring at your home, local library, ofﬁce or other preferred location
- We tutor all ages and levels including Reception, KS1, KS2, 11+ Test Prep, KS3, GCSE, ‘A’ Level, Degree.
- AQA, Edexel, WJEC
- Subjects (at all levels): Mathematics, English (Language and Literature), Social Studies, Foreign Languages, Reading, Writing, History, Geography, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Psychology, Music, Art, Drama/Theatre, Computer Science, ICT, Business Studies, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, ESL , Test Prep (including 11+) and Exam Technique
- Flexible hours (mornings, afternoons, evenings and weekends) seven days a week
- Experience with SEN and Behavioural Issues
- We also provide tuition to ‘Home Education’ children
- Qualiﬁed teachers and/or experienced tutors with professional degrees
- On-line tutoring if preferred.
When you book a free, no obligation consultation with Tutor Help, our Senior Education Consultant will visit your home at a time that suits you. In a relaxed and informal setting he will then chat with you, and your child, in order to fully understand your needs, help you set some meaningful objectives, discuss the available time-frame and, importantly, carry out a dignostic assessment of your child’s current Maths and/or English level. He will also complete a brief assessment of your child’s learing style in order to ensure that all sessions are delivered using the most suitable approach. During this process, he will also be gaining a valuable insight into your child’s personality and character in order to facilitate the perfect match with the ideal tutor. At the end of the consultation, when all your questions have been answered, he will make a recommendation to you as to what tuition is needed to allow your child to achieve the agreed objectives.
TUTOR HELP – We’re good because we care – Try Us.
Call us today on 01978 253887 / email@example.com